Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ISE Guest Login without provisioning

Hi,

I have setup the ise based on  https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26442  whereby I have an authorization rule for CWA and an authorization rule for guestflow with provisioning. All is working great, however I was wondering if it may be possible to setup the ise with the following scenarios with dual ssid:

1. user login to guest ssid and redirects to guest web portal and input guest credential created by sponsor (this is working well)

2. user login to guest ssid and redirects to guest web portal and input credential from AD goes to provisioning (this is working well)

3. user login to guest ssid and redirects to guest web portal and input credential from specified AD group and get internet/network access without provisioning.

For point 3, I was wondering if it may be possible and if so on how it may be accomplished? I have attached the present Authz rule for reference as well as the rule I have tried which does not seems to be working.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content