We are planning a Guest Registration Solution using Cisco ISE 1.1 and Cisco WLC Flex 7500 with version 7.5
What we need is:
1. The guest user access to an wireless guest SSID, open browser, it will redirect to web-auth page.
2. The guest user should be redirected to the Self Registration Portal where he can input some information ( for examples : email, cell phone ,,, ) to create guest user account itself. (This can be done with ISE Self Registration Portal)
3. After that the Portal normally generate a random password, but we don´t want that. We need that only entering the info in the Self Registration Portal (e-mail, cellphone) the user should be able to login.
4. The user should be able to browse the web for about one hour (then it should be dissconected automatically).
5. User activity information ( user create, login/logout, expire time, user IP address ... ) should be log.
Can you guys help us with a solution? The more difficult part for us it's point 3 & 4.
Hi, I don't want to receive the credentials via e-mail. What I want it's that after entering the personal info (e-mail, celphone), the user wouldn't need to enter again a username and password, just login after entering the info.
I'll put you in some context. This is a retail store that wants to give his customers Internet Access in-store. They don't want that the user need to enter a username and password everytime they login. Just entering the info in the Self Service Portal they should be able to login.
Dear Salodh You stated that Email cannot be done when self registration with Cisco ISE in 1.1. We are using 1.1.4. Do you know if it is possible in this release or will be available in 1.2 or any future releases?
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR
and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and
UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationConfigure one of the connectivity
options to access the Cisco IMC from the n...
Firepower Threat Defense (NGFWv) on UCS E-series - Transparent Mode in
HA DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported
ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and
UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationCo...
Question I am currently unable to specify "crypto keyring" command when
configuring VPN connection on my cisco 2901 router. The following
licenses have been activated on my router :