Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE - Self-Service for Guest Portal

lhviet001
Level 1
Level 1

Dear guys,

I configured an guest portal for self-service guest registration. In my lab case, when a guest access to the network, authenticate & authorize base on my ise policy, then will be redirect to guest portal. But, when guest click on "Don't have an account" and I got a error message "Set an account authorization period for self-registered guest users" (with attached image).

Anyone got this error like me ?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks !

4 Replies 4

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Setting the Time Profile for Self Registration

Choose the default time profile to assign to the guest user after self-registration. The time profiles determine the time periods in which guests can register access the network. Only CreateTime and FirstLogin type time profiles are available, and both are treated as FromCreation accounts when creating a self-registered guest user account.

This is a global setting affecting all Guest portals.

Step 1 Choose Administration > Web Portal Management > Settings > Guest > Portal Policy.

Step 2 Choose the selected time profile from the Self Registration Time Profile field.

Step 3 Click Save .

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/user_guide/ise_user_guide/ise_guest_pol.html#pgfId-1482336

Dear Mohanak,

Thank you in advance for your attention to my problem.

In my case, i have already configured this "Guest Portal Policy” configuration (with attached image) but I still get this error.

In other case, guest will log in successfully with credential ( was created by sponsor account).

I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

This could be bug

CSCuc28514

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee