Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco NAC: AV Defination Update Scenario !!!

Hi,

I just want to brain storm for this scenario to keep check the AV defiantion rule & requirement !!!

I am using the Cisco NAC (4.8.2.3).... NAC updates are working fine and configured.

My customer is using the Trend Micro OfficeScan AV (Ver = 10.5). I have configured the AV installation rule & requirement & mapped to the role. I wanted to check the 15 Days older AV Defnations. Configuration seems working fine.

But, the issue is that, Cisco NAC Agent is showing the "Installed" Defination Date which is different for the each users. The showing date is the one, when they installed the AV on users. So, the users are getting failed to fullfil the 15 days older virus definations. When, i change the 15 days to e.g., 150 days to let th users fulful the requirement, then it works fine.

The AV console is showing the right date on its software. I also found some registry keys which is keep updating & showing the latest date for AV defiantion date. I can use them but then it would need the administration to change it manually after each 15 days. But, i want to keep it automatic.

how can we change in cisco nac agent to check the specified registry key???

Please advise..

BR,

Mubasher Sultan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content