cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CoA is not working. I can't open the Guest Portal

descalante2007
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is something basic in configuring the ISE, but I'm really desperate. I have reviewed documents, videos and cann't find what is going on.
Annex AuthZ and AuthC rules (I enabled Policy Sets), profiles used for Wireless,RADIUS detail of a connection, and WLC Client statistics.
The devices connect to the SSID in the ISE appear authenticated (CWA) but the guest portal never open
In wired environment have the same problem, now will work to capture evidence of the ISE and Switch.

I will appreciate any advice and assistance.

The environment is VM-ISE, WLC 5508 (7.4.100)

Regards.

Daniel Escalante

3 Replies 3

descalante2007
Level 1
Level 1

Now I'm adding evidences for Wired environment.

I'm including switch configuration, switch debug (RADIUS and dot1x), DACLs from ISE, Wired Policy Set, connection details from ISE

What is the content of your ACL "redirect" and is it configured on both the switch and the WLC?

What happens if you try to manually enter the redirect URL into your browser? Does the page load? 

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12138066/coa-not-working-i-cant-open-guest-portal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: