Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Configure PEAP on a ACS 3.1

Hi!

I`ve been trying to configure PEAP on a ACS 3.1. The reason for PEAP instead of LEAP is that one of our customers are running Netware as nos. I`ve had no problem with creating the "security" keys on the ACS - and no problem "stamping" the key at www.thawte.com, and finally no problem installing the "stamped" key on the ACS. The problem starts after that (i`ve verified and marked the check box - "trust site" - in the ACS, and also restarted the ACS) it simply does`nt work. When i check the PEAP box and press the restart button the ACS replies "install the security key first". I`ve done this several times, with the same result. I`ve done this exactly accordingly the white papers on Cisco`s site. With no result. Is there someone out there which have implemented PEAP who can help me?

Thanks

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Configure PEAP on a ACS 3.1

Hi Michael,

Load Cert from site; properly intstall/register with your OS.

Install the certificate in ACS via System Configuration > ACS Certificate Setup > Install ACS Certificate and it shows to be installed and valid.

Check every check box in System Configuration > ACS Certificate Setup > Edit Certificate Trust list.

Enable PEAP under System Configuration > Global Authentication Setup.

Hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content