Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSACS SE 1113 Parts

Does anyone know where I can get the parts list for the CSACS SE 1113? I need 2 sets of mounting rails for these appliances. Does anyone know of compatible rails for this server. I can't seem to find anyone that can get me these parts.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CSACS SE 1113 Parts

Part Number Description

CSACSE-1113-K9 - Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine 4.0; includes Cisco 1113 hardware platform and Cisco Secure ACS Software 4.0

CSACSE-1113-UP-K9 - Upgrade for customers using Cisco Secure ACS 2.x, and 3.x for Windows or Cisco Secure ACS for UNIX, or Cisco 1111 platform to the Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine 4.0; includes Cisco 1113 hardware platform and Cisco Secure ACS Software 4.0

CSACSE-4.0-SWUP-K9 - Cisco Secure ACS software upgrade to 4.0 for existing Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine customers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps5712/ps5338/ps6731/prod_bulletin0900aecd803fd88e.html

Re: CSACS SE 1113 Parts

I guess I don't see in your posted links where the part numbers for the rail kits are for these servers. Can you please be more specific?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content