Views
Helpful
Replies

How to deleta all user CSACS

aessome
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guy,

i am running a Cisco secure ACS v3.0 and wannt all 7000 User on the group default Group

cann some one tell me how to do it ? the only possibilty i see ist manualy deleting users

Thanks for any help

Alain

2 Replies 2

tepatel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no straight way to assign/change the users group to default.. But you can

1)manually change the groups of the users

2)Use CSUtil.exe to add/modify users information.

With CSUtil.exe you can export all the users in a text file and edit the user group information and import back to CSACS.

Here is the url for more information on that

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/csnt26/usergd26/apimport.htm

thanks for your reply. this page is very helpfull.

let me give you a feedback for my problem may be you will understand what i need.

my customer have 160.000 username and password list like this in the Host database: (the host send this info daily to the CSACS)

i write a scrip changing this format to ACS format before importing this Data into CSACS

OFFILNE

ADD:1234567:CSDB:5678909:PROFILE:1

ADD:3245678:CSDB:3456754:PROFILE:1

The Problem ist : the most time there are some change on my Host Database

if there are new users comming ist not a problem to add this in the database, but if some user are not more require for any reason ? how cann i delete them automaticaty via CSutils ? for 5 or 10 user i cann do it manualy but for 400 or 100 user it is a prob.

It is possible via CSutils to delete all user before import a new one ? for example DELETE : ALL: PROFILE 1or there are some other way to solve this problm.?

Thanks for your help