Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to deleta all user CSACS

Hello Guy,

i am running a Cisco secure ACS v3.0 and wannt all 7000 User on the group default Group

cann some one tell me how to do it ? the only possibilty i see ist manualy deleting users

Thanks for any help

Alain

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: How to deleta all user CSACS

There is no straight way to assign/change the users group to default.. But you can

1)manually change the groups of the users

2)Use CSUtil.exe to add/modify users information.

With CSUtil.exe you can export all the users in a text file and edit the user group information and import back to CSACS.

Here is the url for more information on that

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/csnt26/usergd26/apimport.htm

Re: How to deleta all user CSACS

thanks for your reply. this page is very helpfull.

let me give you a feedback for my problem may be you will understand what i need.

my customer have 160.000 username and password list like this in the Host database: (the host send this info daily to the CSACS)

i write a scrip changing this format to ACS format before importing this Data into CSACS

OFFILNE

ADD:1234567:CSDB:5678909:PROFILE:1

ADD:3245678:CSDB:3456754:PROFILE:1

The Problem ist : the most time there are some change on my Host Database

if there are new users comming ist not a problem to add this in the database, but if some user are not more require for any reason ? how cann i delete them automaticaty via CSutils ? for 5 or 10 user i cann do it manualy but for 400 or 100 user it is a prob.

It is possible via CSutils to delete all user before import a new one ? for example DELETE : ALL: PROFILE 1or there are some other way to solve this problm.?

Thanks for your help

Views
Helpful
Replies