cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install Cerificates on ACS 5.2

hanwucisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have generated request and our CA server gave us two files, one is cerificate from CA itself, one is the certificate CA created for the ACS. I used the "Bind CA Signed Cerficate"  under "local cerficate\add"Option to bind the latter. it shows succeful.

and a web access from any pc will give you error info, "that the security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address."

And all the while I dont know how to deal with the other file, which is "Internal CA cerificates" I was try to use the first option import server option, but it seems not right,

Any idea?

thanks,

Han

1 Reply 1

Regarding the first problem...

If what the users type on their browsers to get to ACS does not match the subject name on the certificate then you will get the error message about the hostnames not matching. For example, if I type https://myacs/ but the subject name on the certificate is "someacs" then I would get the error message.

Regarding the second question, you would install the CA's root certificate under Users and Identity Stores -> External Identity Stores -> Certificate Authorities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: