Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Installation of Cisco ACS 3.1 trial version.

Hi Guys,

Can some one help me out in installing a Cisco Secure Access control server 3.1 on Win 2000 server. I have downloaded the trial version from cisco consisting of the following zip files : ACS30_NDSAuth_patch.zip, acsucp20.zip, CSAA.zip, CSAdmin-patch-2.6-4-4.zip, CSAdmin-patch-3.0-1-40.zip, CSCdw78255.zip, UCP-ACS3.1.zip. I have the required OS specification for the Server

Windows 2000 server with Service Pack 2

Internet Explorer Version 5.0

I am unable to install these files on the server. Is there any procedure of how to deal with these zip file. I have nagivated through the cisco on website but nowhere I find useful information regarding how to install these files on the server so that I can setup Cisco ACS 3.1 on it. Once the Cisco ACS is installed I would implement a centralised authentication technique for my Cisco devices.

Need some suggestions

Thanks and regards,

Pradeep

1 REPLY

Re: Installation of Cisco ACS 3.1 trial version.

You don't have to install any of these patches they are they for some specific issues, please go ahead and install the ACS software only in zip form.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content