Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

mlu

ip address change for acs

hi:

what is role of ip address in ACS? will ip address change affect ACS? ACS was activated on hostid, not IP address. but it asked me the IP during the installation. if ip address doesn't matter, could i just change IP address of the acs and move it to different location?

thanks

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: ip address change for acs

ACs should have a static IP address, things will not work if the IP address changes, not the least of which you'll have to change all your NAS's to point to the new address every time.

If you do want to change the IP address AFTER installation, edit the registry entry as follows:

HKLM\Software\Cisco\CiscoAAAv3.x\Hosts\

and set the "ip" key to the new IP address. Note is the name of the server that ACS is installed on.

mlu

thanks. yes i will chnage the settings in the NASs too. btw, the ACS is on Solaris platform. What i like to know is the info hwo to change the ip address so that it can fit the new topology.

thanks.

I get a screen that says the screen is locked(or something) and says to access the server via the console of web?

How can I make these changes?

Thansk,

Randall

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content