Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Is ACS version 4.2 downloadable from Cisco's webiste?

We currently have ACS 4.1 but want to upgrade to 4.2 or maybe just totally re-install 4.2 instead of upgrading. Is there a location on Cisco's site where I can download the 4.2 files? I tried downloading one from here but after trying to install the files I found out that wasn't the actual file it was just an upgrade.

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ReleaseType.x?optPlat=&isPlatform=Y&mdfid=281458142&sftType=Secure+Access+Control+Server+%28ACS%29+for+Windows&treeName=Security&modelName=Cisco+Secure+Access+Control+Server+for+Windows+4.2&mdfLevel=null&tr...

2 REPLIES

Re: Is ACS version 4.2 downloadable from Cisco's webiste?

That depens on your service agreement level. Most likely it is not available to you as major and minor releases of the ACS never is.

Cisco Employee

Re: Is ACS version 4.2 downloadable from Cisco's webiste?

HI George,

None of ACS's regular version is avaivlable on cisco.com. You can just download evaluation/trial version of ACS 4.1 and 4.1 valid for 90 days.

You can also download any patch you want from cisco.com.

Since you are looking for ACS version 4.2.0.124 (regular version). You need to work with TAC by opening up a case because they can only publish you this version after checking your contract detail.

ACS version 4.2.1 is avaible on cisco.com but that can only be upgraded on ACS version 4.2.0.124 (it should be pre-installed)

HTH

Regards,

JK

Plz rate helpful posts-

~BR Jatin Katyal **Do rate helpful posts**
Views
Helpful
Replies