cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to Limit the number of guest accounts a Sponsor can create from the sponsor portal?

Femi.Yilu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to limit the number of guest accounts a Sponsor can create from the portal. I am running ISE 1.2 and I am finding it difficult to limit the number of guests a sponsor can create.

5 Replies 5

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

in ISE 1.2 thier is no option to limit number of guest accounts created by a sponsor from portal you have only Create Single Account & Create Random Accounts options availble

Thank you Vattullu, I guessed as much.

Hi Vattullu,

I wonder if you can help me out. When my contractors log in through my OPEN SSID, their session keeps timing out after about 5mins. Can you help with what setting i need to change?

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

No upper limit that is configurable as far as i know, however there is a limit of 100.000 guest accounts in ISE.

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Interesting feature that unfortunately is currently not possible. I also don't think this is a feature that will be offered in the highly anticipated v1.3. I would recommend that you reach to your Cisco team and request this feature. 

Thank you for rating helpful posts!