cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

ISE 1.2 - cannot delete AD group

Hi all,

I have a standalone node, ISE 1.2, in our lab which is joined to the AD.

By accident I added an invalid AD group, and when I try to delete the group and "Save Configuration", the ISE responds:

"Error: One or more of the groups being deleted are referred to by Authorization Policy Conditions."

However I cannot find any references to this group among the authorization policy conditions - so how can I remove the group?

Kind regards,

Lennart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Walfors,

I know what you're saying. While deleting a newly added AD group. you're getting below listed error even though the group is not referred or called inside any rule or policy.

Error: One or more of the groups being deleted are referred to by Authorization Policy Conditions.

It seems like a cosmetic defect

CSCug13042    error message incorrectly indicating AD groups are mapped to a policy

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin Katyal
2 REPLIES

Please try leaving and rejoining AD. Hope this work for you.

Cisco Employee

Walfors,

I know what you're saying. While deleting a newly added AD group. you're getting below listed error even though the group is not referred or called inside any rule or policy.

Error: One or more of the groups being deleted are referred to by Authorization Policy Conditions.

It seems like a cosmetic defect

CSCug13042    error message incorrectly indicating AD groups are mapped to a policy

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin Katyal
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content