cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 customizing guest portal

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

I am having some issues trying to customize colours on the default guest portal in ISE 1.2.

Is there really no way to change the entire page background colour, except going through creating a complete set of html files ?

It seems if i upload a transparent background image for both the banner and the logo, and then change the all the gackground coulour settings, the colour only affects the area where the cisco splash logo is, and not the entire page.

I attached my settings, and how the page looks with those, what i am after is the entire page black, and then white text.

5 Replies 5

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

Doesn't really give me an answer, i am aware that i can create an entirely new guest portal, with my own html files. What i a after is customizing the builtin portal, which doesn't seem to be possible.

Muhammad Munir
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Jan

You can customize the look-and-feel of the end-user portals by uploading your company's logos, background images, or color schemes. These changes apply to the My Devices, Sponsor, and Guest portals, but you can assign different images and colors to the mobile Guest portal.

These settings allow you to change the appearance of the portals without having to upload customized HTML files to the Cisco ISE server. However, if you want to create themes unique to specific Guest portals, you must upload your custom HTML files instead.

Step 1 Choose Administration > Web Portal Management > Settings > General > Portal Theme.

Step 2 Upload the graphics and change the color settings in the Style Settings section to customize the standard portals.

Step 3 Upload the graphics and change the color settings in the Mobile Device Style Settings to customize the Guest mobile portal.

Step 4 Click Save.

I tried changing all those settings, set all background coulours to black, also tried settings background images to a transparent image, as you can see from the original attahced screenshots, it doesn't work for the whole page, only for the area on the middle left side of the page, where the original cisco splash logo is.

Anas Naqvi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jan,

Yes, up until now there is no other way to change the entire page  background colour, except going through creating a complete set of html  files.