Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ISE 1.2 - MAB Guest and MAB Supplicant Provisioning

In short trying to provide a configuration whereby a Guest utilises MAB and a set of sponsor created credentials to gain access to Internet via the portal. In addition to this I am also trying to provide MAB for "Corporate BYOD" utilising AD credentials resulting in supplicant provisioning. I am aware of other ways of doing this in terms of utilising PEAP and a NSP redirect but in this instancemy only real option is MAB. Could anyone provide me with an example of how they have approached this situation.

I tried to to do CWA redirect for both use cases but provided a separate "2nd auth" for each of them. My BYOD 2nd auth was the actual NSP redirect - which worked except the MAC address could not be populated into the field (See flow below for BYOD redirect).

MAB > CWA Redirect (AD credentials) > "2nd Auth"  = NSP Redirect

1 REPLY

ISE 1.2 - MAB Guest and MAB Supplicant Provisioning

Please disregard I have it fixed. Long story short I was over engineering it. I was unaware that ISE was able to differentiate between Guest users and other users with regards to the "Enable Self Provisioning flow".

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content