cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ise 1.2 profiling using language of browser as attribute

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

I was wondering if anyone has any idea whether you can use the language of a device, i.e the browser language setting, to profile a device ? I have tried user-agent string matching, but this doesn't contain the language.

Jan           

2 Replies 2

aqjaved
Level 3
Level 3
The  administrator can use the   language templates to customize the sponsor  portal user interface and  the   guest account notification text. A  default   English template is available in the Cisco ISE Admin portal.  If you  want to   change the default language presentation of the  sponsor portal or the   language and text of the guest notifications,  you can add new  templates. You   can customize the print, email, and  short message service (SMS)  templates and   set the information that is  printed, emailed, or text-messaged to  guests.
Please check the below links  which may be helpful for you:

Link-1

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_guest_pol.html#wp1068319

Sorry, thats not at all what i am asking. I am asking if there is somw way of using the profiling feature to figure out what language a device is running, and then use that attribute in my authroization rules. I found out it is not possible from my local Cisco SE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: