Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 HIGH MEMORY

Hi everyone,

I have a problem,in July I did an upgrade of my ISE from 1.2 to 1.3 and from 1.3 to 2.1 and finally from 2.1 to 2.2 and I applied your patch 3 of this last versión. All it work ed good after that I did upgrade, but one week after I saw that the memory of ISE begin to increase 1% everyday, from 35% in average to 65% and I decided restart the ISE. After that, the memory came back to 35% but the same thing happened again an the week and now is increasing again 1% everyday.

what could be? May be a new bug that not yet reported to Cisco?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi anyone,

I opened a case and the engineer told us that high memory is normal and when the ISE 2.3 to arrive 80% this the increasing will stop. I have been waiting and is truth. Thanks a lot all.

Regards.

Luis

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Hi,

I had similar issue. Once I built 2.2, it was always above 65% memory usage. It disapeared after upgrading to 2.3

Mohammed, thank you for reply, I'll do upgrade a ISE to 2.3 versión and I'll tell you the results.

Regards

Perfect. Keeps us posted with updates.

Please remember to rate useful posts

Hi Mohammed,

I Hope you are doing great, let me tell you the steps I did the last week until now.
In the last saturday I did upgrade from ISE versión 2.2 to 2.3 . All was well but the days passed and I saw that the memory coming increasing again every day a little percent. The sunday 09 of October was 33% , monday 37%,tuesday 38%, wednesday 40%, Thursday 42 %, and now Friday 44%. I think that will continue increasing. What could be for overcame this problem? Do you think maybe this will be set at some percentage fixed in the coming days?

I am seeing the exact same problem in 2.3. I believe Cisco needs to be proactive with this issue rather wait for customer to log a TAC case.

We are experiencing the same issue on our 3415 appliances.  We are running 2.3 patch 4 and have been for some time and yet the memory leak continues.  Have you had any success in resolving this issue?

Hi anyone,

I opened a case and the engineer told us that high memory is normal and when the ISE 2.3 to arrive 80% this the increasing will stop. I have been waiting and is truth. Thanks a lot all.

Regards.

Luis

ajc
Level 7
Level 7

On 2.2 there is an issue about that which is addressed on patch 4 for that version. Not sure if the fix is available on 2.3

ISE 2.3 also defect this issue.

Anyone has been call Cisco TAC for this problem?Any solution or bug ID?

I would suggest you to open a TAC Case. The fix was supposed to be available on 2.2 patch 4 but looks like is back again on 2.3.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: