Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE access custom-web templates directly

Patrick Meyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

I am having trouble with a ISE (1.2 patch5) at a customers site when deploying customized html pages for wireless guest-access. The reason we need to use these customized templates is that the language template for the AUP seems not to supprt too many characters and the customers AUP just shows about 20% of these. Therefore I wanted to use the multi-portal configuration to upload a set of html files generated from the samples provided by cisco documentation. The customer complains about missing logos and that the success page is complete html code. I have only remote-desktop access to open the CLI and web-gui of ISE and cannot test for myself the behavior of the pages rendered by ISE.

My question is: Is there a way to open the custom web-page without having to connect to the ISE via WLC? something like:

https://IP:PORT/guestportal/multiportal/CUSTOMPORTAL

I thought I had it in earlier versions of ISE but cannot find the URL anymore.

Some specs around ISE and WLC:

virtual ISE, standalone deployment, version 1.2 Patch 5

WLC2504 running version 7.4.121.0

It is for guest access, so it has to work for most common mobile devices and mobile-workstations(Note- and Macbooks).

Thanks for your help.

1 Reply 1

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Patrick,

For the click-through flow to work correctly, you must have the custom portal set as the default on the ISE.  To access the portal from your web browser, go to:

https://IPAddress:8443/guestportal/Login.action?portalname=CustomPortalName

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: