Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE evaluation license for wireless devices

patrick.kofler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we currently have a project in the works for a BYOD deployment, but mainly focused on smartphones and tablets.

For this I want to evaluate the ISE. I know that there is a 90 day evaluation license included, but according to the reference guide the feature set is that of base and advanced.

As far as I know there is also one specifically for wireless device authentication.

My question now is, if there is also a evaluation license available for wireless device authentication.

Thanks!

Regards,

Patrick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Patrick,

this will still work with the base and advanced eval licenses that come with the software.

Make sure radius accounting is setup correctly so you endpoint device reports correctly.

wireless license is only for wireless users while the base allows both wireless and wired.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Patrick,

this will still work with the base and advanced eval licenses that come with the software.

Make sure radius accounting is setup correctly so you endpoint device reports correctly.

wireless license is only for wireless users while the base allows both wireless and wired.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

patrick.kofler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tarik,

I will test tomorrow and let you know.

Regards,

Patrick