Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

ISE Guest Activity Report not working (1.2.0.899)

Recently I upgraded an ISE to 1.2.0.899. I found the Guest Activity Report is not working. Before the upgrade it was working properly (with the limitation of 5000 records by report). Nothing in the ASA was modified, but nothing is reported in the ISE; also I use the tcpdump integrated in the ISE to validate the syslog messages are arriving from the ASA to the ISE. I already enable the Passed Authentication logging category.

Do I need to modify something else,to have the report?

2 REPLIES
Community Member

Hi

Please make sure these steps has configured correctly:

Step 1 Create an alarm, as described in Creating, Editing, and Deleting Alarm Schedules.

Step 2  Specify a rule for Passed Authentication, Failed Authentications, or Authentication Inactivity for all users of                 type guest, as described in Creating and Assigning an Alarm Rule.

Step 3 Calculate guest user activity by Monitoring Live Authentications.

Community Member

Thank you, but I don't think this will resolve my requirement. The ASA is continuously sending syslog messages to ISE indicating the URLs visited by guest. The Guest Activity report should generate a report with all this URLs.

Anyway I will review on alarms section if something there is applicable to my requirement

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content