Good morning everyone, I have 5 devices which are tested self-registered.
- Window 7(wire, wireless)
- Window 8.1(wire, wireless)
- MacBook OS X
The four devices work except MacBook OS X, i have tried many way to solve it but still doesn't work such as
- change version of native supplicant
- change browsers(firefox, safari) which are used to run java and many other ways.
Could anyone tell me what i should solve this
What browser are you trying to use and what version of Java do you have installed on the MAC? Also, have you tried another MAC book and see if you get the same results?
Thank you for your time.
I have tried to use another MacBook but it got the same result.
I installed java 7 update 67, tried Safari 7.0.6 and firefox 32.0.3, both can run java but it still doesn't work.
if i use PEAP for Native Supplicant Profile, it work.
I'm not sure this depends on machine(MacBook) or Java.
currently, I'm using version 220.127.116.11, and also have 10.0.0.18 and 10.0.0.27, SPW didn't appear when using 18 and 27
Do you have MacOSxSPWizard 18.104.22.1689 or link, It seems there is no link to download this.
I am not aware of a 22.214.171.1249 version. For what is worth though, I tested it on my side and I can confirm that it is working with OSX 10.9.5 and the 126.96.36.199 Wizard.
These are my environment
- Mac OS X 10.9.5
- Java version 7 update 67
- Browser Safari 7.0.6, Firefox 32.0.3
- SPW 188.8.131.52 with Native Supplicant Profile(TLS)
if I use SPW 184.108.40.206, page will appear "Unable to download the Cisco Network Setup Assistant." so I need to use 220.127.116.11 in order to run SPW.
Could you tell me about your environment and how do you fix it?
The fact that this is working for other devices but only fails for your MAC books is going to be tough to figure out.
1. Check what the device is being profiled with when the error happens
2. Check the SCEP server and look for any errors
3. Provide screen shots of:
- From the detailed windows of the live authentication event
- Your client provisioning policies
- Your Authorization rules
- The certificate template (all settings) used for the BYOD flow
4. Also, what version of code are you running and what is the model of your WLC
maybe you need to run the updates for posture.
Go to admin > system > settings > posture > updates > update now.