Views
Helpful
Replies

ise-patchbundle-1.1.1.268-1-60802.i386.tar.gz

yong khang NG
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

I installed ise-1.1.1.268.i386.iso on a scratch to the new NAC 3315. As i check cisco download mentioned it need to patch following files :

ise-patchbundle-1.1.1.268-1-60802.i386.tar.gz

But once try to patch it show like attachment message, is it mean that i no need to do the patching?

Or is there any instruction need to remove and reinstall for this files.

please advice, thanks

Noel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You are using the wrong command, it is patch install (name) repository (repo name)

You can install it through the web also administration, maintenance, patch management.

Either method will work.

Hope that helps,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You are using the wrong command, it is patch install (name) repository (repo name)

You can install it through the web also administration, maintenance, patch management.

Either method will work.

Hope that helps,

thanks sir,

can you paste the documentation link here?

So that i can refer.

Thanks

Noel

Yong,

You can apply this patch from the web-base. This is not the application bundle so don't worry to apply via command-line.

Cool !!

But if you make a big change like upgrade the ise application, you should make it via command-line

application upgrade ise-appbundle-x.x.x.xxx.i386.tar.gz "repository_name"

But don't forget to set your repository (ftp, ...)

Cheers !

Pongsatorn M.

Here is the link for installing the patch through the web interface - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.1.1/user_guide/ise_admin.html#wp1054080

Here is the cli command - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.1/cli_ref_guide/ise_cli_app_a.html#wp1994528

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: