Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ISE patches

Good evening,

Quick question

I've upgraded ISE version 1.1 to version 1.2

I see there are also 5 patches available. Those patches are cumulative. Does that mean that patch 5 has patches 1 to 4 included?

Or do I have to start with patch 1 all the way up to patch 5?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE patches

yeah, that means Patch 5 has all fix of previous patches.

Please be aware that applying patch 5 to Cisco ISE 1.2 will reboot the nodes on which it is installed. Please make sure you carry out this activity in a maintenance window with a downtime. Cisco ISE 1.2 will also reboot if you revert from patch 5 to an earlier version.

Resolved Issues in Cisco ISE Version 1.2.0.899—Cumulative Patch 5

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.2/release_notes/ise12_rn.html#wp437397

This issue has been addressed in patch 6 so when you apply patch 6, it doesn't require a reboot, only application process will be restarted,

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~BR Jatin Katyal **Do rate helpful posts**

ISE patches

Ok, thanks.

I've already rolled out the patch in a distributed environment. It was a nice process. Installed it on the primary admin node. This admin node 'takes care' of the other nodes sequential. So, reloading a node did not result in downtime.

Again, thanks for your answer. I am happy!

ISE patches

Eeeh... Patch 6?

That one isn't available for download yet, is it?

Cisco Employee

ISE patches

No, not yet. I checked yesterday only. It should be there anytime next week.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~BR Jatin Katyal **Do rate helpful posts**

ISE patches

FYI, patch 6 is available for download

Silver

Re: ISE patches

Cisco ISE Pathc 6 was released on 20 Fen,2014 you can download the patch 6 from the cisco web sites and check the release note from the link given below

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/release_notes/ise12_rn.html

and you are right path 6 will contains all the previous updated ( from patch 1 to 5)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content