Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration ACS 3.3 to 5.3

gilles.donze
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to migrate ACS 3.3 to 5.3 smoothly. For that, i would like to redirect unknown users in ACS 5.3 into the old one in 3.3. I have define ACS proxy but i dont know how to configure "Access Policies" and "Service Selection Rule" to tell on ACS 5.3 to redirect unknown users on ACS 5.3.

Could you help me for this config or provide me example of configuration.

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

well well

You need to define RADIUS Identity server entry under users and identity stores pointing to your ACS 5.3

Then you define an identiy sequence that lists the currently deployed databases on your ACS 5 first followed by the entry that you have defiend for ACS 3.3 .

link that identity sequence at your identity policies for already defined services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to rate correct answers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

well well

You need to define RADIUS Identity server entry under users and identity stores pointing to your ACS 5.3

Then you define an identiy sequence that lists the currently deployed databases on your ACS 5 first followed by the entry that you have defiend for ACS 3.3 .

link that identity sequence at your identity policies for already defined services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to rate correct answers

Hi,

I tested this configuration and it's working fine ! When an unknown user come in ACS 5.3, it will be redirected to ACS 3.3 and could be authenticate by all databses define on 3.3. Smooth migration could be started.

Many thanks for your help.

Gilles

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: