Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Missing RADIUS on Cisco 3750

When I upgraded my cisco 3750 ME from c3750me-i5k91-mz.122-46.SE to c3750me-i5k91-mz.122-58.SE2.bin all commands for radius disappeared? However, there are a lot of commands to ldap which was missing in the previous version. Seems as if the radius has disappeared and been replaced by ldap? Anyone have an idea of ​​what it could be ??

• AAA Identity and NAC
Everyone's tags (2)
5 REPLIES

This is now a confirmed bug.

CSCtr33075 Bug Details
Radius-server commands missing on C3750-ME
Symptom:
When upgrading from 12.2(55)SE to 12.2(58)SE, any config beginning with 'radius-server' in global configuration will no longer be accepted. With AAA New model enabled, attempting to type in 'radius' and parse out the command will yield no results.

Conditions:
Seen in ME-C3750-24TE-M running c3750me-i5k91-mz.122-58.SE1 and .SE

Workaround
None at this time

Would you happen to have any information on setting up the new LDAP group server? I recently was changing to radius and ran into this similar problem.  I tried looking for some information on the group LDAP server and so far other than ASA configs i cannot find any.

In the below link you may find the Catalyst 3750 Switch Radius configuration: Please try: 

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_52_se/configuration/guide/swwebauth.html

tried following that link but it seems that the ip radius commands are missing from my switch build.  about the only aaa authentication option i have in this build is tacacs+ and ldap.

This is a bug and till now there is no work around of this problem. as soon as any update comes we will post it here for you.

Views
Helpful
Replies