Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

NAC Agent login problem

Hi dears

I have a domain network with Windows Server 2003 and my clients have Windows XP or 7;

I want the network authentication be through my NAC appliance (.1X).

I add the NAC server to the NAC manager; enable active directory service on NAC manager and run my active directory; but I think the network authenticates on my domain instead of NAC appliance.

1.jpg

When I login with my User on my domain authentication run on my AD and then I open a browser and enter https://<CAS IP>/auth/perfigo_weblogin.jsp a page appears that I can enter my Username and Password (Cisco Clean Access Authentication). When I enter a Username that I made in my active directory before this error appears:

Network Error:

Clean Access Server could not establish a secure connection to Clean Access Manager at 192.168.1.100.
This could be due to one or more of the following reasons: 1) Clean Access Manager certificate has expired 2) Clean Access Manager certificate cannot be trusted or 3) Clean Access Manager cannot be reached.
Please report this to your network administrator.

Then I download and install CCAgent on one of my clients manually for test my network; I restart my client machine (Win XP) and login with my active directory User and Pass, when the system comes up nothing happen, the Cisco NAC Agent login button is disable, I mean it seem to login itself before and I cannot do anything.

First I want to know If this topology is correct or not?!

And what should I do until my authentication perform on my NAC appliance but get Users and Policies from my AD?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content