Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Agent - Loop in Remediation WSUS

Daniel Stefani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I´m implementing WSUS Posture in my ISE environment.

When NAC Agent detect a new Windows Update, the Remediation Action is Automatic. I configured Show UI the Wizard Interface and this is working well. 

But, after the windows update instalation, the NAC Agent stay in Remediation Process. Looking for WindowsUpdate.log file, I see repetitive messages like: 

Updates Found = 0 OR Found 0 Updates and X categories in search.

If I use the Windows Update from Windows to Search and Install the Updates, work very well too.

The image attached, ilustrate my problem(In this point, The Windows Update instalation was done):

1 Reply 1

Daniel Stefani
Level 1
Level 1

Updating..

Approximately after 30 minutes, NAC Agent finished the process of Remediation. (Only 1 Windows Update package)

apparently the station sends many reports to WSUS and while it does, the NAC Agent continues Remediation on the process, even after installing the update. 

I'm sure there are how to optimize it, but if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Daniel Stefani

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: