Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nac Agent Not Working on Windows 64 Bit

Hi All ,

I have a Cisco ISE 3315 With Version 1.1.4 .

We have Windows Work Station and we have some issue with Windows 7 64 Bit users !!

On Some 64 Bit Workstation the nac Agent is getting about 25 Minute to start Checking the Posture Statu !!

I don't Havec that Proble With 32 Bit Workstation . We are using Nac Agent 4.9.0.37 and Nac agent 4.9.0.42!!

Here is log that i get From the 64 bit Workstation

4 Replies 4

aqjaved
Level 3
Level 3

Kindly review the below link as well :

pleasereview the below link as well :

techzone.cisco.com/t5/Identity-Services-Engine-ISE/Posture-Services-on-the-Cisco-ISE-Configuration-Guide/ta-p/221702

Muhammad Munir
Level 5
Level 5

Hi

• Verify that supplicant is configured properly to conduct a full EAP conversation with ISE. Verify that NAS is configured properly to transfer EAP messages to or from supplicant. Verify that supplicant or network access server (NAS) does not have a short timeout for EAP conversations. Check the network that connects the NAS to ISE. If the external ID store is used for the authentication, it may be not responding fast enough for current timeouts.
  • Check whether the proper server certificate is installed and configured for EAP by going to the Local Certificates page (Administration > System > Certificates > Local Certificates ). Also ensure that the certificate authority that signed this server certificate is correctly installed in client's supplicant.

Check the previous steps in the log for this EAP-TLS conversation for a message indicating why the handshake failed. Check OpenSSLErrorMessage and OpenSSLErrorStack for more information

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check the following link for NAC :Operating System Compatibility and Browser Support

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/49/cam/m_webagt.html#wp1420167