Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

NAC Agent not working properly

Hi,

I have an ISE working with Any Connect and Nac Aggent, this is a new implementation and while doing some tests I discovered that for some users the Posture Redirect is not working properly.

This is a Wireless implementation, the users get connected to the corp. SSID (forced by the any connect), after acquiring IP address Nac Agent shows up and check that the users have win 7 enterprise and trend micro AV, if all requirements are ok, a new auth profile will be applied with an dACL.

The ISE and WLC config seems to be working fine (cause from about 20 users, 15 are working perfectly) the problem comes with some users that at some point Posture Redirect stops working. When they star Windows, the Agent pops up and posture works fine, even after making some Network Repairs it still working fine, but if clients get disconnected by some reason (like moving tru floors or taking the elevator) when he tries to connect again, Nac Agent never shows up.

During the problem under Operations > Authenticatios I see the user as Compliant Unknow (it should change to compliant or not compliant, but not). I also see the client gets the Posture-Redirect ACL and the Redirect URL, so I really can’t figure out what’s happening other those machines (cause others are working fine).

All machines are same model (DELL Latitude) with Win 7 Enterprise and the installed programs are almost the same. I think it’s a problem with the Nac but why and how can I fix-it.

I’m adding info form the client while the problem is presented and while the problem is not presented.

Thanks

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content