Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Agent Setup

Aliz_ba
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dears

I have a problem with my NAC appliance, Can anyone help me please?

I have two NAC appliances version 4.8.2, one Manager and one Server, I want to know if the “nacagentsetup-win-4.8.2.1.tar.gz” software exists in my appliance or it’s CD or not? Should I download it?

When my client wants to download the software by clicking on “download Clean Access Agent 4.8.2” button this error appears “Failed to download (states=-2)”. I guess I should upload the software first but I don’t know how or where it is?!

Regards

1 Reply 1

camejia
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Can you access both CAM (Manager) and CAS (Server) and verify that the Clean Access Agent is on the appropriate location on both?

You need to download WinSCP and access the devices that way. Check the CAM under:

root/perfigo/control/data/upload

Check on the CAS as well and verify that the appropriate file is in there:

/perfigo/access/tomcat/webapps/auth

The appropriate file should in there. Also, I have seem that error message when the CAS has a Wildard (*) certificate installed on it. NOTE: Remember that Wildcard Certificates are no supported on NAC deployments.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: