cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Access Profile Problem

blackhat2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one.i have got my company's ACS administration Rule now which is configured by other one.now im trying to find out what he has done.so far there is no big deal except Network access profile.he has created netwok access profiles to restrict users to login to some devices.now i want to creat my own NAP but after creating i dont know how can i bind it to a user or how can i take it back from a user and role back the user to default network access profile? i didnt find any thing about mapping a network access profile to a user account on cisco's ACS documents.thanks

1 Reply 1

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

NAP is binded on the basis of attributes selected in the NAP settings. Like user name, nas IP address, Nas port , radius attributes.

This mapping is done on the basis of incoming attributes at the time to user authentication.

For example ..In NAP we can define a condition that if request comes from specif nas ip , it should be authenticated to specific database....so NAP is mapped according to the incoming radius attributes.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: