Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with ACS 3.1.1

Hello,

I have a very strange problem with ACS 3.1.1 server. Let us say if I enable in "Interface configuration\Advanced Options" almost all properties for users and groups, then when I open a user's properties page or a group's properties page some sections are just empty gray boxes. When I try to submit any changes I have a message on the Browser 's status line "Error on the page". The only work around was to deselect as many as possible properties in "Interface Configuration".

If somebody has seen similar issue, I would appreciate a lot if you could share your solution.

• AAA Identity and NAC
1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Problem with ACS 3.1.1

Am not sure if you are running into a bug. I tried searching the bug toolkit for known bugs, but didn't find anything documented on the same issue. Here's a troubleshooting doc. Might help

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008010216a.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.