cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Purge the RegisteredDevices endpoint group?

Josh Morris
Level 3
Level 3

Is there a way to purge endpoints automatically from the RegisteredDevices endpoint identity group? So If an endpoint is registered using the self-provisioning flow, I would want that user to have auth-authenticated access for 24 hours, then they must re-authenticate, therefore their device cannot be in RegisteredDevices after 24 hours. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Naresh Ginjupalli
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Josh,

A feature request is filed for the same under this id CSCua70707.  Currently the only possible way I see is to manually delete the  endpoints by checking the reports of endpoints that were registered and  also profiled .

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Naresh Ginjupalli
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Josh,

A feature request is filed for the same under this id CSCua70707.  Currently the only possible way I see is to manually delete the  endpoints by checking the reports of endpoints that were registered and  also profiled .

Thanks nginjupa. Do you know if you can view this endpoint group from the CLI? Maybe I could create a script. Otherwise it looks like I will need another option.

You could try to use the REST API to manage end points.

Cheers

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I had this bug raised with TAC and have worked with the TME on a building a business case behind this feature. Basically my use case was to allow guest users to register without having to run through the CWA process everytime they are reassociated. I was told that this feature will be released in 1.3, however in order to help TAC prioritize their feature enhancements I would advise anyone requesting this feature please open a tac case and have their case attached this bug.

Essentially to goal is to set timers to specific identity groups so that the endpionts can be purge "x- amount of days without connecting to the network", it may take some time to get that exact feature but setting a definite timer of every 30 days is much better to have users periodically get redirected but help keep the level of the database fairly low.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: