Views
Helpful
Replies

Radius report on Windows ACS

r-marchetti
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm going to replace a CiscoSecure for Unix with a CiscoSecure 3.1 for Windows; I'm using radius authentication/authorization/accounting.

On the reports on Unix version I can see the disconnection cause, instead on windows the only way to see it is to watch to av-pair (disc-cause-ext) but in this case I've to collect several other parameter like nas-tx-speed, nas-rx-speed) that I don't use.

Do you know if there's the possibility to only see the disconnecting cause on radius report?

Thanks

Regards

Roberto

2 Replies 2

mhoda
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Not sure if this is going to help (As I haven't personally tried), but here are the steps -

System Configuration -->Logging -->Moved attributes that you don't want under "Logged Attributes" to "Attributes". Then submit.

Regards,

Mynul

Hi,

the problem is that all these attributes are under only 1 attribute (cisco-Av-pair) that cointains all these informations in only one coloumn.

I wasn't able to find a single attribute that represent only the disconnection code(->a single coloumn in the report) that could help me in solve this problem: do you know if this single attribute exist?

Thanks

Regards

Roberto