Views
Helpful
Replies

RDBMS replication

eir-dialint
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have ACS 3.3 in a test bed and I have set up RDBMS replication to import and create user accounts from the accountactions.csv file that is part of ACS. I have tested this with 3 or 4 accounts and all is working OK in that it creates the accounts and gives it a PAP password using the appropriate action codes. However when I try to use more action codes to assign the user to a group, assign a dial in access filter and assign a CLID number, it doesn't work. There is no error, just the username and password work but the other changes don't appear. I have attached a sample accountactions.csv file that's I have used. If anyone else has experience like this or knows what the issue is would very much appreciate the help.

Rgds,

Russell.

2 Replies 2

andrewclymer
Level 1
Level 1

Its important that the status column has a zero on the end

Ive modified the file to include the zero, and it appears to work now, its attached. The status column value determines if the row is processed or not, 0 means process it. The obmission of a valid value means it doesn't

Thanks Andrew,

I was working on this today and got it working to my relief!!

Cheers,

Russell.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: