cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Re windows based Acs-4.2.1.15.3 Submit button does not show up

manish Ludhani
Level 1
Level 1

Interface Configuration>Tacacs+ submit button page shows error page cannot be displayed i am not able to submit it

Anyone has any idea this is after the upgrade to Acs-4.2.1.15.3. I have tried with almost all the browsers and different java version. Also tried to install it on different machines but same problem. Please refer the screen shot

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

aneelaka
Level 1
Level 1

Manish,

What is the current version of java you are running, make sure it is the latest, and also use the java tester to find your current version. Also add the ACS website to the trusted sites on the browser

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

aneelaka
Level 1
Level 1

Manish,

What is the current version of java you are running, make sure it is the latest, and also use the java tester to find your current version. Also add the ACS website to the trusted sites on the browser

It is latest version. i downloaded the latest one also and previous version recomended one also, nothing works i tried to install on another machine for testing but same problem and all other pages are fine it is just this page.

Manish,

I just installed 4.2.1.15 patch 3 on server and refer to the attached screenshot, submit button did show up and it worked fined. Please also make sure you meet the requirements for ACS 4.2.1 as per the link below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2.1/Installation_Guide/windows/install.html#wp1041324

Verify Java using this link

http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

Make sure Windows server meet the requirement as per url

Note: Please do rate the answer

hi Aneelaka,

thanks it is working now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: