Views
Helpful
Replies

Read ACS database

Lucky8888
Level 1
Level 1

Hello There,

Where does ACS hold all the authenticated user? Is there any way to read these authenticated information?

Thanks and regards,

Lahki

3 Replies 3

darpotter
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Lahki

ACS holds users in its internal database (pre v4 and in a SQL Anywhere DB post v4)

The data isnt human readable, so you need something like extraxi aaa-reports! which can import the database (csutil dump file or cssupport package cab)

Once imported you'll be able to report on the users, last authentication date, account status etc.

http://www.extraxi.com?utm_source=technet&utm_medium=forum

Thanks for your response. extraxi aaa-reports is excellent for auditing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and etc. But Its not what we need at this stage.

Maybe I did not make myself clear. We have a third application which needs the live authenticated information to grant access to the authenticated users.

Is there anyway to achieve this with ACS40?

Thanks

Lahki

Lahki,

I don't think that is possible. The only readable source to know the list of authenticated user are passed authentication logs/ logged in user report / Accounting report.

Other then this there is no way to get the information you are looking for.

Hope that helps !

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: