cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reassign endpoint identity group en masse in ISE

Tom Kiermaier
Level 1
Level 1

I imported a large number of endpoint identities and unfortunately some of them weren't correctly identified and I assigned them the wrong endpoint profile. The endpoints I need to move into another group all share a common OUI. Is it possible to move them all at once? I can't seem to find any way to do this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

My apologies Tom, I rushed through the steps and was referring to the endpoint export option. You will have to check them one by one. However if you have the first csv file you generated, I would filter all the mac addresses from those, and enter them back with the group you want them in.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Tom,

You can use the filter option in order to get the filter for the endpoints that are profiled incorrectly (perhaps the OUI you entered), check the select all option on the top left, and then export those endpoints. After you export the endpoints you can edit the group that you want to change them to, and then reimport this file back into ISE, this will change this back for you.

I just tested this in my setup and worked fairly well.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't seem to find the select all option on the endpoints list

My apologies Tom, I rushed through the steps and was referring to the endpoint export option. You will have to check them one by one. However if you have the first csv file you generated, I would filter all the mac addresses from those, and enter them back with the group you want them in.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: