Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote-Desktop Issue while ISE is deployed

Waheed Bahaduri
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I have deployed Certificated Based Authentication in my network for EAPOL communications.   but i have few issues explained bellow>>

1- A client pc has a Machine-Certificate installed. While a user is loged into the pc using his/her own user-id, at that time when i want to get a remote session to that pc through administrator user so as soon as i open the remote-desktop session and start typing my Admin credintials and when i press enter to remotely login to that user pc, at that time that client pc network connection is lost completly and it is disconnected.       this means when the loged-in user gets log-off so the authenticated session is also lost and can not get new session remotely.   What can be the solution ????????

2- A User pc is authenticated and connected to the network, as soon as he/she unplugs his computer from network and tries to re-connect but it is not geting authenticated unless i login to my NAD (Switch) and run this command ( clear dot1x all ) .  please let me know what is the solution

Thanks,

Waheed

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: