Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Remote-Desktop Issue while ISE is deployed

Hello Experts,

I have deployed Certificated Based Authentication in my network for EAPOL communications.   but i have few issues explained bellow>>

1- A client pc has a Machine-Certificate installed. While a user is loged into the pc using his/her own user-id, at that time when i want to get a remote session to that pc through administrator user so as soon as i open the remote-desktop session and start typing my Admin credintials and when i press enter to remotely login to that user pc, at that time that client pc network connection is lost completly and it is disconnected.       this means when the loged-in user gets log-off so the authenticated session is also lost and can not get new session remotely.   What can be the solution ????????

2- A User pc is authenticated and connected to the network, as soon as he/she unplugs his computer from network and tries to re-connect but it is not geting authenticated unless i login to my NAD (Switch) and run this command ( clear dot1x all ) .  please let me know what is the solution

Thanks,

Waheed

Views
Helpful
Replies