Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Replication between 4.0 servers fail...'shared secret mismatch'??

Hi

I've got one ACS 4.0(1) server which we upgraded from 3.3 and one ACS 4.0(1) server running the 90 day trial version. The server which was upgraded from 3.3 to 4.0(1) is the master server with all the user accounts etc and I'm trying to get it to replicate to the 4.0(1) trial server. I've got both servers referencing each other under AAA Servers and i've configured a very simple key of 'a' on their respective entries. Yet when I try to replicate from the primary to the secondary, the secondary database replication logs show "Shared Secret Mismatch"...which I know is not true because the key is just 'a'...pretty tough to screw that one up. Any ideas? Thanks

jason

1 REPLY

Re: Replication between 4.0 servers fail...'shared secret mismat

I have run into the same problem. TAC has stated they have been able to replicate the issue in the lab, and have been working it for a few weeks with no resolution. Please post if you get a resolution.

Views
Helpful
Replies