Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unix ACS to Windows ACS

Is there any tool to Migrate from Cisco ACS for Unix to Cisco ACS for Windows.I have seen few documents discussing about this migration tools.

Has Anybody used this tool, if so please let me know where to find this tool and procedure to use.

thanks,

murali

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Unix ACS to Windows ACS

From the following URL, Cisco offers migration tools that will help Cisco Secure ACS for UNIX customers migrate to Cisco Secure ACS for Windows. The migration tools help export configuration data from Cisco Secure ACS for UNIX into a Cisco Secure ACS for Windows application and ease the transition. More information about these tools can be obtained by contacting your product manager or technical marketing engineer.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_white_paper09186a0080149dc4.shtml

Thanks, I already contacted product manager and we got the tool.

FYI

Its beta version and its not supported by Cisco TAC, all the questions and concerns should be sent to product team directly.

I can't seem to find the tool,

TAC can't help

Where can I get a hold of the product team ???

Hi,

You should contact the local Cisco SE and they will contact the product technical manager and get you the tool..

But remember , its not supported one and there is no much help on that tool..

All your questions have to be directed to technical manager...

Views
Helpful
Replies