Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Virtual-Profile with two "interface-configs" (AAA / csunix)?

Hi,

I want to configure virtual-profiles on my cisco secure server unix 2.3.6(1) but I have problems if I want to configure more than one parameter.

# ./ViewProfile -u test

User Profile Information

user = test{

password = chap "********"

service=ppp {

protocol=lcp {

set callback-dialstring=123456

set interface-config="ip unnumbered loopback119"

set interface-config="ppp callback accept"

}

protocol=ip {

set addr=10.1.1.100

}

}

}

I always get an error but If I only use one interface-config-parameter it functions. (using "command1\ncommand2" makes also an error)

Has anybody suggestions how I have to configure it in the css-web-gui and on the router. (I use tacacs)

Regards,

Chris

7 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Virtual-Profile with two "interface-configs" (AAA / csunix)?

Well I am not sure if more then ./viewprofile is supported, but you can check the below URL for sample configurations

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk59/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094656.shtml

I don't think multiple commands are supported in the web interface, but they are in CLI. Use:

$CSUBASE/CLI/AddProfile -p 9900 -u netpro -pw chap,password -a 'service=ppp{\n protocol=ip{\n

set addr="10.1.1.100" \n}\n protocol=lcp {set interface-config="ip unnumbered loopback119"\n set interface-config="ppp callback accept"}\n }\n'

Hi,

I tried the "AddProfile" in the CLI but it looks the same as in the Web-interface. If I enter a second "interface-config" only one is used. Normally I think it is the first one, but the only command I ever see in the dynamic if-config is the "ip unnumbered". Using any other command like "ppp callback accept" or "keepalive 10" is not active.

So I still have the problem that only one line is used. Maybe it is still the wrong syntax or I want to activate the wrong commands/order?

Regards,

Chris

Worked great for me the syntax I sent....what Solaris version are you using? Are you using the internal SQLAnywhere server? Have you loaded the latest patches for CSU?

Hi,

I am using Solaris 2.7 (5.7 Generic_106541-18 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1), and the internal SQLAnywhere. CSU-version?? I use CiscoSecureServer 2.3.6.1.

So you think the commands should be possible?

Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, they should work via CLI. The only difference is I am running Solaris 2.5(1). If you cut and paste the CLI syntax I sent and it still does not work, I am at a loss. This may be related to BugID CSCds37958, but note the CLI should work.

You may consider opening a case with the TAC at:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/case_tools/caseOpen.pl

Thanks

Thanks for help,

I am opening a case.

Regards,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies