Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN Users with ACS 5.3 | Urgent

Hi Experts

i have ACS Appliance 5.3 , I have configured VPN Users to be authenticated against the ACS internal database,but when i mark the check box "change password on next login" than the vpn user unable to connect using vpn client software ! pls can anybody come across this issue?what is the solution let the vpn user change its own password and login successfully

thanks

• AAA Identity and NAC
4 REPLIES
Silver

VPN Users with ACS 5.3

Hey

What error message do you on the ACS under reports and monitoring > catalog>aaa protocols> radius authentication?

what error message do you on the vpn client?

VPN Users with ACS 5.3

hi

did y face ur issue?pls test it and reply back if its works fine,i think its a bug

in ACS 4.1 for windows it works perfectly

thanks

Silver

VPN Users with ACS 5.3

if you could share the complete ACS version like ACS 5.3 patch x.x and the debugs information:

debug aaa common 255

debug radius

I would not like to make a vague statement about the bug, unless i have the complete information about it.

if you could please share the error on the client side and the ACS side as well.

VPN Users with ACS 5.3

hi

thanks for ur reply

P.S Can u test it form ur side ,and verify if the VPN users are promoted to change the password at next login

i do really appreciate ur support

Ibrahim

Views
Helpful
Replies