cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Server Authentication

scrambled2k3
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a website running on a web server that I want those trying to access our wireless network to log in to. I have the Wireless Access Controller redirecting to my website, but I don't know how to get the website to forward the information back to the controller so that it authenticates the user. It doesn't have to forward their specific username and password. I have created a 'guest' username and password on the controller, so all the site has to do is forward "username=guest" and "password=whatever" to the controller. I have written the site in ASP.net, any help will be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply 1

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

This document explains how to use an external web server in order to set up a wireless LAN controller (WLC) for web authentication.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008076f974.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: