Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Windows 2003 Active Directory Integration with Cisco ACS

Hi,

I have been trying to use Active Directory of Windows 2003 Domain Controller for Machine Authentication for my workstations through Cisco ACS. I have not been able to get windows user database in the list of users in Cisco ACS. My version of Cisco ACS is 3.3. Please help me in figuring out the problem.

I have a cisco 3550 switch on which 802.1x authentication has been enabled. Whenever the user tries to log in, the authentication process starts but ends up with authentication failed notice. I have configured PEAP on Network Card. I have generated Certificate on my Domain Controller (the machine on which Cisco ACS is also installed). I also installed the certificate on all my client machines. During authentication, I get the message

of confirmation of validity of the server certificate but after clicking on 'OK' I get authentication Failed message.

thanking you in advance.

sridhar.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Windows 2003 Active Directory Integration with Cisco ACS

When running Cisco Secure ACS on Windows Server 2003, you may encounter event messages that falsely indicate that Cisco Secure ACS services have failed. This issue is documented in bug CSCea91690.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content