Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC Integration with ISE

rakeshvelagala
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

We have two SSID (staff and Guest). When We login using guest, it will be directed to another portal for webCan anyone please advise how do I restrict staff from logging in to guest portal and both SSID use  AD for authentication?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Rakesh

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

well its a very good article share for SSID based policy  but how can you authenticate the guest from AD I belive Cisco ISE guest services is a better solution do check that also for deployment

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

well its a very good article share for SSID based policy  but how can you authenticate the guest from AD I belive Cisco ISE guest services is a better solution do check that also for deployment

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. In our deployment, we are actually using Aruba controller. I took a trace from ISE to check the Radius attributes being pushed from the Aruba. From directory attributes in AD, I selected a unique attribute to match the clients using this SSID. In Authorization, I matched these and deny access.

I need your help on the base line of the CPU usage. I checked current ISE and the CPU utilization is around 55%. Is that normal?  Active clients at that time is around 400.

Thanks

Hi ,

Check for which processes consume more CPU utilization , open TAC case for if you cant find it  

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_mnt.html

Monitoring Network Process Status

You can view process status for the network from the Cisco ISE dashboard using the System Summary dashlet. For example, when processes like the application server or database fail, an alarm is generated and you can view the results using the System Summary dashlet.

To view process status, complete the following steps:

Step 1 Select System Summary dashlet. A detailed real-time report appears.

Step 2 Review the following information for the processes that are running on the network:

Name of the process

CPU and memory utilization

Time since process started running

HTH

Sandy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: