cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI L3Out with vPC

principiojohn
Level 1
Level 1
Anyone here that already configured ACI L3Out with vPC? can you share your experience? mine is not working though.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Perhaps some more information would be useful - did you do it this way?

image.png

You may glean some more hints from https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=89453 (login required) from where I took the above pic.

I hope this helps

RedNectar
aka Chris Welsh

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Perhaps some more information would be useful - did you do it this way?

image.png

You may glean some more hints from https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=89453 (login required) from where I took the above pic.

I hope this helps

RedNectar
aka Chris Welsh

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

but i am trying to have a ospf peering with the aci leaves.2017-09-07 16_18_14-Drawing1 - Visio Professional.png

what specific cisco live is that one?

The principle of using VPCs should still be the same.  You'll have a VPC to FI-A and another to FI-B.  You'll need to add both VPCs to the L3Out and set up an IP address on each Leaf.

The Cisco Live presentation that I found was from Berlin 2016.  The stupid new forum decided to automatically DESTROY the URL I posted. Here it is again, this time I'll manually set it rather than have the forum add extra characters to the ULR!:

https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=89453

Good luck

Hi Chris,

The link provided is broken again.

Do you have the title or the reference of your Cisco Live document ?

Thank you

Ju

Darn!

I can't remember exactly which presentation it was, but if you can find BRKACI-3101 anywhere, there is a section in that that explains VPCs in L3outs. In fact, BRKACI-3101 explains almost EVERYTHING - it is an awesome read!  

Thank you Chris for the advice and also for all the articles about ACI in your rednectar's blog :-)

Ju

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License